Sunday 14 October 2012

Busy Busy Busy...

Over the past few weeks TY has gotten more and more hectic haha. With the projects beginning to roll in I am now busier than ever. Maths projects, Geography, Religion, English...but I am really enjoying doing them all :)

The projects have all been really fun and interesting so far so they haven't really felt much like work. Last week we had our opening year mass which I unfortunately missed but I heard it was really great and went really well. Also the fun walk was on last week and our theme was Yellow and Friendship!

My class were all yellow lego blocks and danced to Hey Ya by Outkast. I heard it was really good fun despite the dance not being in sync ...haha. I missed that too unfortunately but from the pictures and stories I really wish I hadn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment